You are maybe learning chinese or about to learn chinese. But writing is still hard for you.
To remember how to write chinese characters there are a few simple rules to write the strokes in the correct order. Once you understand how characters should be written, remembering them will be a piece of cake!
With iWriteChinese, start by reading the few rules. Then start learning and practicing the characters and why not their traditional version.
Once you are ready, take a little test or play a special version of Hangman to relax!
- simplified characters with their traditional version (when there is one)
- introduction and rules to have a good understanding of stroke orders and exceptions
- meaning of characters presented
- step by step (stroke by stroke) to learn how to write a character
- practical examples to illustrate how characters can be combined to make words or phrases
- hangman game to practice stroke order.